Bad Attitude to Gratitude: 5 Easy Ways to Encourage Thankfulness in Teens 
|This post contains affiliate links|
Last October, I took a parenting class and one of the most profound lessons was on gratitude. I want to share with you my biggest ttakeawaysand what we’ve noticed has changed in our homes since implementing gratitude on a daily basis.
In this training, I’ll share:
- The three levels of gratitude
- Easy ways to encourage thankfulness
- A warning about the ONE word that can undo all of your efforts
- Okay Fine, I’m Grateful! (gratitude journal by Knock Knock)
- How Rude! The Teen Guide to Good Manners, Proper Behavior, and Not Grossing People Out by Alex Packer Ph.D
- How Rude! In a Jar
Owner of Math for Middles
I’m the owner and creator of the math videos here at Math for Middles. I’ve tutored students for over ten years. When I am not creating here, you’ll find me down by the river with my family. You can read more about me here and how I once was a middle schooler too.