Hi! I’m Adrianne, Creator of Math for Middles.
As a parent of a tween and teen, I get it! Parenting this age is hard. I've made lots of mistakes and done some good too.
Stick around for tips about math and how the teen brain learns best.
FREE COURSE for Parents
No body got time for that...Take my FREE course and kick drama to the curb for good. Click the image to get started.
Search Math for Middles
- 6 Common Math Issues that Plague Teen Students [Guest Post on SethPerler.com]
- Bad Attitude to Gratitude: 5 Easy Ways to Encourage Thankfulness in Teens 
- What is Multisensory Math? And Why Should I Care?
- Getting Your Kiddo to Speak Up: Self-Advocacy with Seth Perler 
- Why You Still Need a Village to Raise a Teen