5 Tips to Kick Homework Drama to the Curb –
Without Fancy Gadgets or Programs
You’re so sick of the tears shed over homework. The tips all start with little changes you can make that add up to big homework wins.
Take our FREE class to implement these simple tips tonight.
We won’t waste your time either. All videos are available to watch right now so homework drama will stop tonight.
Registration takes just a moment.
Click the button and create a username inside of our virtual classroom.
Inside this free training for parents,
- The real culprit behind the drama and how to fix it FAST (min. 3:04 of video 1)
- Why homework takes 10 times longer than it should and the easy tip to shorten homework time (min. 0:28 of video 2)
- How taking the teacher’s advice NOT to help with homework is DEAD wrong and use how you learned math can help (min. 2:02 of video 3)
- Why keeping tabs on your teen’s backpack will diminish flip outs and gnashing of teeth (min. 0:19 of video 4)
- How to use my script for YOU to not blow a gasket as you talk about the F you see in the grade book (min. 1:11 of video 5)
Kick homework drama to the curb tonight.
Click on the button and register yourself inside of our online classroom >>>>
On the next page, you’ll be prompted to create a
USER account in our online classroom.
Curious if multisensory math is the right fit for your child? Let's chat.
About Math for Middles
MFM is a great choice for families fed up with traditional tutoring not meeting their child's needs.
It's time for a different approach.
Our coaches have training in multisensory math techniques and special training that allows us to work confidently with middle school math student's that have diagnosed and undiagnosed learning differences.
We have worked with students that struggle with executive functioning, ADD, dyslexia, poor working memory problems, and autism.